Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New TV Show: Welcome To My Shoes (Part 1)


Today was abnormally warm, compared to recent days.  I had several conversations with New Havenites, in particular Doug who has an audio recording studio, Beecher who is a stand-up comedian, Joel who runs a street corner bicycle repair shop, and Far-I, who is going to help his wife Sharon begin her enterprise, Sharon's Mobile Kitchen.  You can't forget Rick, who plays for the musical group The Mountain Movers, which you can find out more about on the Townie Music Blog.

The premise of the show "Welcome to My Shoes" is that I take you on a walk around town and we talk to different people about different things.  I'm kind of like Mr. Rogers, except instead of throwing my shoes around, I'm wearing them while I walk around talking to people.  This is the first episode.