Monday, August 4, 2014

Coffee in the Morning

I like the idea of taking a walk and getting a cup of coffee in the morning.  It's often not just about having a delicious beverage, but for the experience of going for a walk, taking in the expected weather for the day, and having a chance to obtain an understanding for what to plan on doing.



While there are many coffee shops in New Haven, the one that I think that I prefer the most on Mondays as well as other great days of the week is probably Willoughby's on Church and Grove. Especially in the morning, because of the way that the light shines into the surrounding windows, and for the reason that there's almost always a table.



The staff is the most friendly of any coffee shop that I'm aware of, and really look for a sincere answer when they ask me how I am.  I really appreciate that and I always ask them the same.



How are you today?

I'm doing alright..

And how are you?



It's a good way to start out in the morning.



View Larger Map

Write for Nhv.Org!