Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some Old Photos. And Some New Ones.



In 1999, Broadway was redeveloped and several old buildings were knocked down.  In their place now stand J. Crew, Urban Outfitters, and everything in between.  I was 19 at the time, and had a Canon AE.  It was an old school SLR, and the place I got the photos developed was called "PhotoSnap" and it was on the corner of Park and York.  These are the photos I took.  Many years later, in this present day, I now have much better equipment (as does the rest of the world).  With the same intentions as I did when I began, I continue to document life in New Haven as it occurs.  That's why Nhv.Org is a good site.   It's  also helpful for the useful information on the calendars, as well as all the great self-reporting you can find here.