Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Creative Space in #Nhv


New Creative Space in #Nhv.
Check out this project in New Haven. The Darkroom is located in the basement of what used to be the Devils Gear Bike Shop, when it existed in Fair Haven on Chapel Street. These folks have good intentions of turning it into a creative performance space.

Things the space needs:


1) Handicap Accessibility
2) Additional Bathroom Space
3) Stage Construction
4) Acoustic Treatments

View Their Facebook Page

About the Organizer, John Flynn:

I'm an artist/musician born and raised in New Haven County. I've been privileged to have toured this country sharing my music and working with incredible people. I founded CT's Fauxchella Indie Music & Art Festival and we are soon ready to begin preparations for our 3rd year, I have been honored to work on 2012 and the upcoming 2013 Bridgeport Art's Fest. I am setting up my first Beer Fest feature Country Wide breweries! I am excited to also be building a music studio and running Darkroom

Funding ends May 11th.